Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's on my hook: guilt & shame edition


Finished: head, body, muzzle. Still left: arms, legs, tail, belly patch, ears.
When I mentioned last week that I had works in progress (WIPs) that were nearly a year old, this was the one I was really thinking of. I promised my husband, a lifelong Calvin & Hobbes fan, a crocheted amigurumi Hobbes (from this pattern) for his birthday... last year. Given that his birthday is coming up (again! it's like they happen every year) at the end of this month, I thought I'd better get on this. It's been hanging over my head, filling me with (well-deserved) guilt since last year. Time to do something about it. Besides, I'm no longer trying to keep the project a secret from him, so it's a lot easier to find time to work on it.

I finished the blue scarf that I posted about last week, so perhaps this post will be the boost I need to finish this project, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment